I'm a Trackable Lover

It took me two and a half weeks, but I'm a Trackable Lover!

For the "You might be a Trackable Lover if..." souvenir, 80 points needed to be acquired. Normally, I'd attempt to get as many points as possible, as soon as possible, but in addition to a local cacher putting out a series of caches, one a day until Christmas, I was also expecting to go visit my parents for Christmas, and that would inevitably mean a couple of days of caching. So, there was only a small chance that I'd miss getting the required amount of points by the deadline. And if either of those things fell through at the last minute, I've got plenty of trackables that need to be activated. That being said, Tom and I attended an event tonight, which gave us the last of the points that we needed to get the souvenir.

When the "You might be a Geocacher if..." campaign was announced, I made a few predictions. The first three turned out to be correct - no, I'm not amazing, I just used logic and the information that was provided. There was a new souvenir announced every month and the method of earning those souvenirs and use of the Friend League went as expected. The only prediction left is my almost completely unfounded belief that there will be a "meta" souvenir for the "Ultimate Geocacher" - awarded to anyone who receives all four Geocaching Personality souvenirs. I won't learn if that one will happen until December 31, when the campaign comes to it's official conclusion. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Comments